Community Q&A: Overcoming Cultural Differences with Crucial Conversations
To help more of our readers with their crucial conversations, confrontations, and behavior change challenges, we recently introduced the Community Q&A column! Please share your answers to this reader’s question in the comments below.
Dear Crucial Skills,
What can we do as a company to optimize our cross-cultural performance? As a multi-national corporation, our employees live in different countries and time zones, have different cultural backgrounds, and speak different languages. The situation is further complicated because we usually don’t have the luxury of face-to-face contact.
Can you share tips and examples for using Crucial Conversations to handle cultural differences?
Cultural Balancing Act
- Crucial Applications: Bridging the Cultural Communication Gap
- Crucial Conversations about Climate Change
- Crucial Applications: Overcoming the “Nasty versus Nice” Debate
- Community Q&A: Encouraging Neighborly Dialogue
- Community Q&A: Encouraging Others to Cut Back