All Washed Up with Hyrum Grenny
VitalSmarts’ most popular junior scientist, Hyrum Grenny, conducts a playful experiment to solve America’s hand-hygiene problem—a problem that leads to infection and avoidable medical errors. In fact, in America’s hospitals, hand washing compliance rates hover between 30 to 50 percent! Watch as Hyrum teaches strategy and principles to change behavior using a group of 80 unsuspecting kids and cupcakes.
Please share this video with your teams, organizations, friends, and family. To spread these powerful principles of influence, consider:
- E-mailing this link to your colleagues: http://www.crucialskills.com/2009/09/all-washed-up/
- Embedding the video on your blogs and Web site with the following code:
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/osUwukXSd0k&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0×999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/osUwukXSd0k&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0×999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
Would you like to solve hand hygiene problems in your organization? What about changing other entrenched behaviors that are returning dismal results?
Influencer Training is a step-by-step strategy for solving entrenched problems by changing behavior. Learn how you can bring this award-winning training into your organization today by calling us at 1-800-449-5989 or visiting our Web site.
Or, consider booking a VitalSmarts speaker to discuss principles of influence with your teams and organizations. For speaking information call or visit our Web site.
- Joseph Grenny on ABC News: Asking for Vacation Time
- Facing a Crucial Conversation?
- Crucial Applications: The Relative Your Relatives Could Be Like
- Crucial Applications: REACH 2012 BIG Idea Video—Joseph Grenny Asks Two Important Questions